Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Need Strength


...when it comes to the time, I feel like I'm a useless teacher. 
Especially when the outcomes are not as they supposed to be.
Like I did nothing before with the kids, like I never teach,
like I totally ignore them.
I just can't help myself from hating this situation.

How do you feel
when you face with students whom you know they have excellent brains,
they have very good attitude and never being rude to you,
except for being lazy and love to give endless irrelevant excuses all the time,
for not performing well in academic.
I know, academic isn't everything.
But you're living in a meritocracy world,
so what do you expect?

Sometimes I am just tired to give motivational approach to them
when it's just like pouring water to the oily surfaces.

But
teacher shouldn't give up, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment