Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Most Awaited Answer...

It's released, finally.

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah. The answer is - Perak - for my first posting.

I wasn't 100% sure on my decision when I filled the application form last January.

Johor - my first and foremost choice - was totally rejected by mom.

And at that time, I felt really hopeless and clueless on where I should head to.

I put Perak just because of mom, totally for the sake of her happiness.

With a slight hope that mom's instinct might be the best, as it must come from Allah too.

And I asked Allah to give me the best, from His side, not from my side.

And now I know that Allah is giving me the answer.

Ya Allah Ya Rahman Ya Fattah Ya 'Aleem

You know what's the best for me, for my future, for my life as a whole.

Give me strength and patience and sincerity and passion to be a good educator.

Bless me and guide me ya Allah.

To open the eyes and mind of our young generation.

That Allah has to be in the first place, in every inches of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment