Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Time Flies...

Assalamualaikum everyone...

I just realized that it's been too long since the last time I wrote an entry here.
Sometimes there was a spark of idea to write something, but I'd been stuck with any other priorities outside which don't allow me to do so.
And sometimes, when I had a free, leisure weekend, I didn't even have a single word to be expressed and shared with everyone here.

Too much things happened in the last few months.

1. I'd finally moved to my new house, exactly on my 25th birthday last June - OK it's not totally mine, it's only a plain double-storey semi-D government's quarters, luckily it's still in school compound. After 8 months staying in the warden's house next to the girl's hostel, Allah gave me strength to make this decision. It's pretty good to move here, surrounded with greenery view which I like the most. Tranquility, that's the only thing I want to seek after having a tiring day at work. And since I moved here 3 months ago, ayah, mak and siblings visited me more frequently - they now have their own privacy here as I live alone in this house.

2. I'm now still in learning process of managing finance, household chores and workload.

3. I'm still unable to build passion in teaching English. English class is the time when I'll lost my potential energy. I hate teaching the kids to write essay the most. Oh goshhhh everything is negative-minded, please forgive me as I couldn't bear it anymore.

4. I had lost my cooking skill, honestly. Even cooking sardines in can is totally tasteless. Shhh...

5. I eat vegetables more now as my health concern is getting rise.

6. My brother Mudd has finally finished his degree and now waiting for his congregation day. My sister Abby is now in matriculation doing accounting. Syahirah is now thousand miles away from home, currently doing physics in Iowa, and I miss her so badly as now I have nobody to share my secrets to.

7. I'm now can slowly accept the the fate that, me and him, aren't meant to be together. 5 years of relationship had gone and what I have now are only memories. I planned, he planned, we planned but Allah's plan is surely the best for us, for me, for him too. I pray Allah may he find somebody else much better than me.

8. I think I am too old now, erghh.

InsyaAllah will try to update regularly, after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment