Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hang Your Calculator On Your Neck!

Today is the 7th day of SPM examination.
Physics paper for Pure Science students and Science paper for Agama Ikhtisas students.
It's physics paper and obviously you need calculator.
7.40 am, 10 minutes before the students entering exam hall, I remind them to check their exam slip, ID and calculator.
And ask whoever doesn't bring any of them, I want to give another kind of form as a replacement of slip, or take them back to the hostel to get their calculator.
And everybody said NO, we have them all, teacher.
So they enter the exam hall. The exam is about to start. And suddenly a girl rush out and tell me
"Teacher I left my calculator!"
Grr....!
"Come, let me bring you back to the hostel and get your calculator!"
And...
"Teacher I left my calculator too!" Two.
"Me too!" Three.
"Teacher I left my slip!" Four.
"Teacher I left my pencil case!" Ya Allah! Five.
So I drive them back to the hostel with almost supersonic speed.
Of course they're all in panic.
I don't want to yell or scold or add up emotional attack to them.
But I still want to give my soft warning.
"Next time, before you go to bed at night before exam, MAKE SURE you put all your stuffs in your bag.
RECHECK them in the morning before you go to school. RECHECK again before you enter exam hall. And tell me EARLIER if anything left, not after you enter the exam hall already. OK?"

This evening, paper 3.
I keep reminding them the same thing.
And still, the SAME thing happened!

And the teacher feels like to give a side-kick to the exam hall's door.

Oh kids, why can't you take serious on important things like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment