Monday, February 25, 2013

Let's Iqra'!

Bring me to shopping complex or factory outlet.
I don't care about branded, hundreds-ringgit handbags.
I don't care about branded glittering shoes.
I don't care about branded, the most up-to-date-in-the-planet tops, blouses, skirts.
I don't care about embroidered, "blink-blink", 360 degree-turning-around-you shawls. 
OK, I might care a little bit when I see abayas.
But if I see bookstore, then I'll completely immerse in it!
I love reading so much. 
And I love seeing orderly-arranged stack of books on the shelves in my room.
The mathematical formula for reading is easy.
Reading = gaining knowledge = getting the most precious thing which much more expensive than any kind of wealth in this world!
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for giving me chance to go to Habibi Book Fair twice.
Yup, it's just a mini book fair.
Not as giant as Big Bad Wolf or the annually International Book Fair in PWTC.
But I just simply love to go there.
Hunting for my next collections of inspiring reading material. 
And surely with surprisingly bigggggg discounts!
Let's iqra' everyone.
Read. Read. Read.
To be a better slave of Allah and better worker of our Deen.

 I grabbed them all at Habibi Book Fair Parit Buntar. With quite a huge cut of price, I am happily adding my collection! Oh that's my 10th Anis Ayuni's novel, collecting hers since 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment