Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Total Loss

Last 2 weeks I dropped by at Bagan Serai Mosque for Maghrib prayer.
I was on my way back from Tanjung Piandang fetching up students from Chess Tournament.
If I just made my way home straight away, I might perform Maghrib very late.
So I decided to stop.
And I reached mosque by the time of azan, so I got chance to solat berjemaah.
Tears ran down throughout my solat, zikr and du'a.
I felt like Allah came nearer to me, giving all His love and tender.
And this is what I sought for so long.
I'd lost my own soul.
Lost in never-ending worldly business.
And that is a total loss of myself.
I missed to perform solat berjemaah frequently like I did with my friends during my study time.
I missed to attend usrah.
I missed to pray to Allah with my whole heart submitting only to Him.
I missed to memorize my favourite Surahs in al-Quran.

Ya Allah
I feel like I am the most useless person.
How far this world has dragged me far away from You.
Please bring me back Ya Allah
Give me strength to restructure my life back
I really need Your guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment