Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Au Revoir 2013

Time flies fast. Really fast. And lately, it runs faster than ever.

So today is the last day of 2013, the year which I feel like running with the speed of light. And now I am back to school again, getting myself ready for 2014. The house is all cleaned, in and out. No more dusty floors and cabinets, spiderwebs hanging on the wall, empty fridge - everything dull has transformed to more refreshing look.

Today and the day before, was the school's pre-2014 meetings. I am really sorry for my short attention span, I just can't absorb too much theories and non-related topics in a very long meeting. I am really sorry, again. But that doesn't mean I do not take serious on anything. I did. And I want to perform and do better this year, insyaAllah.

Piles of work? Never end.

If you're a teacher and you wish to have a day, free from schoolwork, then you're just in a totally false hope. If you think that you're the only one in school who runs everything while others are just happily having donuts all day long in the staff room, then you're actually in severe depression. If you think that the workload never stops burdening you, then you better quit. Haha. Rude, but sincere statements.


So rushing time has come again! I pray Allah, may He help and guide me in every single phase throughout my career. It's not only about passion, but big responsibility as dai'e as well.

And, alhamdulillah both of us are now counting days to another phase of life, where we will face ups and downs, grow old together and may love blooms forever till Jannah insyaAllah. Only to Allah, we put our trust, hoping only for His endless mercy and blessings.

So 2014, mu tunggu aku datang! 

No comments:

Post a Comment