Friday, January 8, 2010

Untuk Sebuah Kekuatan

Lately
The weather is not so well, it's terribly freezing everywhere
Snow and ice refuse to melt at all
I feel like myself turning to a passive polar bear now
I don't have heart at all to sit for the exam this Wednesday
Mak said - if I can just replace you, then I'll do (see how 'big' the mother's love is)
Photophysics and nanochemistry are not 'touching' my soul at all
But I know I still have to chew them, at least, even I can't digest
Too much things to think, to do, to act and to decide at the same time

Ya Allah kurniakanlah semangat dan kekuatan kepada kami
Ya Allah berilah petunjuk-Mu dalam setiap urusan kami
Ya Allah nilailah dan berkatilah segala usaha kami
Ya Allah permudahkanlah bagi kami jalan-jalan kejayaan, agar dapat kami tegakkan agama-Mu dengan kejayaan kami

No comments:

Post a Comment