Friday, January 1, 2010

Hopes for 2010

Another new year is coming, with another colourful pages of stories in my life's journal, and also in everyone's life.

No new resolution on 1 January 2010, just trying my best to make each of my day better than the previous, seeking for His blessings and guidance.

By the way I'm still looking forward for 2010, as I expect too many things and changes will come to my life this year. Turning 23 this June - the bigger the number is, then I am actually walking closer towards the end of my life.

Life still goes on. Just sitting and following the flow can't help me much. I have to plan something, at least.

I wish to be the one who will wear congregation dress this July, receiving a scroll of success after 3 years of efforts (not-so-hardworking period, to be honest!). May Allah make our way in this last critical 6 months ease and smooth, so that these three stooges will be on stage in this coming summer congregation, insyaAllah. Everyone please keep praying for us.

And will fly home just after graduation insyaAllah. English land is really nice and I've learned too many things throughout my stay here, and I do love Newcastle as much as I love my hometown, but my heart and my life is not here. I left everything back home - so I must fly back!

And another episode will begin here. From old Bedson to IPDA in Jitra, which is totally entirely different - people, environment, system, ways of thinking, lifestyle, materials to be studied etc etc. I hope I can quickly adapt with this typical teacher-in-training life and the important thing is not wasting my time to make a long list of comparison between life in UK and here. I have to learn to not complain too much in the future. I am the one who chose to be here - not any others - so just be patient. I'll be there for less than a year, and I'm pretty sure time will fly so fast. May Allah help me with His guidance in my final journey before becoming a teacher.

Hehehe...what to do with a ring? I can't lie myself that I do not even think about this matter, especially when I see my friends - one by one - get married. Well, I just simply believe in what Allah has written for me - what, when and who is the best for me - so once again, I have to be patient. Kalau dah jodoh tak ke mana. Avoid peer pressure! :D

Hurm...Allah is the best planner than whoever, and His plans, of course the best fate for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment