Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No Longer English Teacher!

In the first place I'm still stuck with 2 English classes for this year.
And I accept it with all my heart that I still haven't chance to escape from it.
Whether I like it or not, it's my responsibility and I don't want to take it easy.
Then the offer comes.
I can drop my English classes.
The bonus comes with adding another Chemistry class, for form four.
But I've to take 2 Sejarah classes to be fair and square.
OK then.
I didn't take too much time to think.
For sure Sejarah is much easier to teach rather than English.
And Sejarah only has 3 periods per week.
Except for the never-ending-list of PBS evidence.
If I can work smart to cope with this, then everything will be well-organised.
So am no longer an English teacher.
An emotionally unstable English teacher.
I'm happier with this.
Thank you Allah for accepting my du'a.
Alhamdulillah.
Let's upgrade work quality, and avoid controversy.

No comments:

Post a Comment