Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sketching 2013


Me, not really overwhelm welcoming 2013. It's just another normal day, which remind me that I've left my past so far behind me and never get to it back. Yet, in front of me, I am just shifting my life closer to its end, which I don't know when. So do you.


Tomorrow, 2013 school session will begin. And today the kids are coming back to the hostel, surely with overjoy feeling to meet friends and update this and that, to clear up new bed in new dorm, to find out where the new classroom is etc. Ah..memories. 10 years ago, back in 2003, I was really looking forward to go back to school, being a forth former - honeymoooooon! Yes I really had my honeymoon year back in 2003 till my results dropped down successfully, and a year later I was placed in the third class, instead of first as I was in before. So kids, no 'honeymoon year' term at all OK. Be consistent in study is much better.

So no special plan for this year, it's just the same as before. Except I'll keep praying to Allah, may He help and guide me in every single thing I do, may He give me strength to endure whatever hardship that will come through, may I be the one who always be grateful for everything I have, may I be the one who always willing to help others, may He give me strength to do more work for His deen, and errr...hoping for happier surprises this year..err..

Will get back to school tomorrow, no later than 7.20am this year - promise! I've ironed all my baju kurungs in wardrobe, tidy up my super messy desk in staffroom, clean up house in and out - ready for 2013. I know the work is getting tougher, but I just love the adrenaline rush of being busy in school.

I hope everyone, all my friends out there, have the best start of 2013 today insyaAllah. I want to work harder in a less controversial environment and keep my mouth shut from complaining this and that.

And I'm getting older this year, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment