Friday, October 2, 2009

But Now...


Am I dreaming?
Back to this exremely cold attic.
Back to the old building where every inches you can smell chemicals.

"You mean your summer wasn't long enough?"

I have no answer. I am back here just to finish all these things.
I am here because my final year is waiting for me.
Gajah keeps asking me when I will go back home.
5 July 2010 will be the graduation day.
I hope I'll be the one wearing that congregation dress, though everyone may not here with me.
Pray for me. Pray for me. Pray for me.

"This year will be tougher than the previous stage...bla...bla..."

And I can't hear anymore.

May Allah help me in every step I take.
And only to Him I submit, seeking for help.

4 comments:

  1. uhuh.. i waited 4 ur new posts 4 a really long time.. and suddenly boom! banyak post baru. huhu. I'll pray 4 ur final year InshaAllah. MAy Allah make it easy 4 you to go thru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. InsyAllah arink..ko leh punye..aku doa kn ko dr jauh..cepat2la grad, n go fo next "step" of ur life..moga masjid terbina insyAllah..itu doa dr kitorg->aku n cikmah utk ko

    ReplyDelete
  4. aminnnnn....thanks apod..kami jua mengharapkan pengakhiran yg sebegitu...keep praying for me..and i'll also keep praying for u..
    sayang ko!

    p/s : apod, chicken dixy?

    ReplyDelete