Monday, November 23, 2009

Birthday Month Says...

I don't really believe in horoscope or rely my future to those such of 'fortune-teller' things. I know anything that Allah has planned for my life is the best of all, as He is the best planner than whoever.

But something had pushed me to figure out personality from my birthday month (OK, I'm facebooking again, but please forgive me, I don't have mood at all to continue the writing up or review my practical manual for tomorrow's lab, so let me chase my stress away by doing this. At least it's better than sleeping for the whole long night!). Yes, I knew this was non-sensed but I just wanted to see what does my birthday month say about me.
All in greens are my footnotes!

>> Thinks far with vision. Or frankly speaking, I'm always overplanning. Too much plans in my head at the same time. Or thinks far without vision, to be honest.
>> Easily influenced by kindness. Yes, I am! But I don't know whether this is good or not.
>> Polite and soft-spoken. With certain people I guess.
>> Having lots of ideas. Active mind. Overloads of ideas, but I rarely make them reality, and honestly I am not a 24-hour thinker.
>> Sensitive. Easily hurt. Takes time to recover when hurt. I always think that I am invulnerable, but once I got hurt, then I just realized what kind of human I am.
>> Hesitating, tends to delay. Yes, yes, yes. I admit them all.
>> Choosy and always wants the best. Fussy. Kind of perfectionist, but I think I still have some flexibilities. Not too rigid. I am open to accept others no matter who they are.
>> Temperamental. Mood is always swinging. I can laugh in tears. I can cry in smile.
>> Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. This is inheritance. Ask my Dad for details.
>> Good debating skills. Talkative. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Oh ho ho...this is not me. Most of the time I love to be quiet, and I don't have too much issues in my head to talk about, and I prefer to be alone rather than being lonely in an annoying crowd.
>> Daydreamer. Is part of my life!
>> Abiding. Able to show character. I don't know. Maybe, or may not be.
>> Prone to getting colds. Depends on what situation I am in.
>> Loves to dress up. Well, I prefer to dress smart (must cover aurat, don't forget that!) rather than dress up. I am not such a fashion-holic or something like that. I am really bad in fashion. *Sigh*
>> Easily bored. And it's easily shown. My face will never lie.
>> Seldom shows emotions. I am not wearing any mask. Anyone can easily read my emotions.
>> Brand conscious. Yes, for certain things.
>> Executive. I don't understand what's the meaning of it in context of my life. It's just a prestigious word.
>> Stubborn. Yes, this is the real me. Plus, bad-tempered. And fierce. Don't try to do any experiment with my blood pressure. It's extremely flammable! Risk phrase R12. Chemist should know how hazardous I am.

Other things that I should add
>> Obsessive, loyal. To anything - people, food, etc, etc - even the type of my foolscap paper for writing, and can be as small as Smarties! Once I love, forever I love.
>> Allergic with time. I really hate of being late and make people waiting for me as much as I hate waiting.
>> Love to have a systematic life, although it always ruins everywhere.
>> Homely type person. Homely for me is a kind of sense of responsibility. It's not easy being an eldest in your siblings. I'm willing to sacrifice everything to my beloved family. And they're always on the top hierarchy than everyone else.

That's all what June says.

2 comments:

  1. i like this ring! and we actually have something in common beb :)

    meni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok sorry to say tapi personality test berdasarkan birth month ni mmg buang masa. FB tu pun agak buang masa, tp buat kuiz ni.. aduhai..

    Anyway, kalau betul2 nak buat personality test yang reliable, in Med school kitorang kena buat Myer Briggs types indicator, banyak companies yang guna tool ni termasukla medical school because it helps you to recognise your preference in doing something, what you're most comfortable with.. taktahulah boleh cari online ke tak.. tp try la search .. hehe

    ReplyDelete