Sunday, November 1, 2009

Do Ask Him!



Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?

Do you ever wanna runaway?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

I couldn't avoid of feeling depressed sometimes,
though I tried to be as happy-go-lucky as I can.
I tried to pretend as I'd no problems at all,
but deep inside my heart, who knows?
The point is not how really stressed I am,
but what's the best way to manage this kind of feeling?

Here I wanna share something.

First of all,
believe in your heart that
every problem must have the solution.
Pray. Pray. Pray.
Ask Allah for anything.
Because He has the answers for everything.
He will listen to us.
And he will answer us.

Allah promises us in Surah al-Baqarah verses 186 ;

وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

And if My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am near; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me; let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so that they might follow the right way.

Sometimes,
we always forget that
we might leave Him behind in our everyday life,
but bear in our mind that He'll never leave us.

So,
La takhaf, wala tahzan - innAllaha ma'ana..

No comments:

Post a Comment