Saturday, May 30, 2009

Heart's Already Home

These are all what I've done yesterday...
When I have no heart at all to do revision...

Looking at my wall calendar, counting days.
May will end up its story and I'm welcoming June with all my heart.

Googling my house, where my heart's already there right now.
"If u miss somebody then it's good enough if u can see his/her house rooftop"

My heavy luggage and my knapsack is about 75% packed.
"Flying high to the sky"

Miss them loads. Can't wait to see everyone.
"May Allah make my journey ease and safe"

And of course I miss 'my everything' so much.
Keep thinking of him days and nights.
"Kak, Gajah demam. Gajah cari kak tapi tak jumpa. Bila kak nak balik?"

The night.
"Yes, we're far from each other, but don't forget that we still can see the same one moon"

Back to my heteroaromatics mechanisms. *sigh*
"O Allah, bless me with Your Guidance"

1 comment:

  1. Innn.good luck untuk exam ko 3 june nanti~ aku doakan ko sentiasa dibantu allah dalam setiap urusan dunia mahupun akhirat~ ameen.. jumpa lagi kat msia nanti inshaallah...hek hek hek...

    VIVA aku 2 june~

    ReplyDelete