Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Remembrance

I just simply suddenly missed Naim this morning. And I kept visualizing myself back to the most precious time I'd spent there. Every little moment was splendid. And nostalgic.

I was talking to Yenn this morning, about this year's PMR results, and of course about Naim. 100% pass with 95 students scored 9As in PMR 2008, what a great and excellent success it has made. Alhamdulillah. I'm so proud with my alma mater.

Still don't want to get out from this 'remembrance mode', I quickly browsed Naim's website, viewing the latest panorama of my beloved school, photos of some events, and few teachers who are still teaching there currently. I miss my school, definitely.

And this morning as well, I spent few moments, conferencing with my buddies - Meow, Ain, Fatin, Ajie and Ayu - made me feel closer to the most memorable 5 years that I left behind. Really miss the time we had together, guys!

For lots of weird-and-mischief things we'd done...don't you guys miss all these?

I miss Naim. For 5 years being part of it, every single thing was just irreplaceable.




Nostalgic

1 comment:

  1. innn..bile mu nak ke mesir?? kalau bleh aku joinnggg..hehe

    ReplyDelete